‹ Back to search results
Senior Backend Developer
Our client is a German Fintech company with the mission of disrupting the index and systematic investment industry. Through advanced software, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and high-quality data, we empower our clients to develop innovative investment products faster, more flexibly, and at a lower cost. We are a young and dynamic team of more than 30 people located worldwide, unified by a strong belief that the Investment industry is ready for a new challenger.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, and entrepreneurial professional interested in helping us to grow our company and serve as our technical lead in Europe. You will work directly with the founders to help us drive innovative technology solutions out of the gates. You will collaborate in a flat and flexible structure, with an international employee base working from different locations.
- Develop and own microservices for real-time financial data processing for a mission-critical investment system.
- Ensure code quality by the implementation of standard industry best practices such as automated tests, CI/CD pipelines, and code revisions.
- Create proposals for the improvement of existing tools and systems.
- Proactively self-educate on current trends and continually update your best practices with minimal guidance.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Software Engineering roles.
- Total fluency in one of these languages: Python, Node.JS, or Golang.
- Experience with microservice architecture and real-time, high-throughput data analytics infrastructures.
- Perfect English.
- Be very proactive, have tons of initiative, and put a lot of passion into your work
- Background on one of the following industries: Fintech, Capital Markets, Asset Management.
- General knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially EC2 and ECS.
- General knowledge of AMQP-based messaging systems, mainly RabbitMQ.
- General knowledge of time-series databases, especially InfluxDB.
- General knowledge of monitoring platforms, especially Grafana and Amazon CloudWatch.
- German or Spanish languages are a plus.