‹ Back to search results
Python Developer - Java, C++, Go, Linux - €DOE - Berlin, Germany
Python Developer – Java, C++, Go, Linux - €DOE – Berlin, Germany
Passionate Client creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have become one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. With over 130 million players.
As a Python Developer within the Infrastructure team, you will actively help to shape an exciting area of the company. You will be an interface between different teams and support the development of their high traffic platform.
You will be responsible for designing, supervising, and participating in the implementation of technologies and platforms to support their complex high traffic infrastructure
Provide the best monitoring and alerting solutions for our large server-farm to ensure that all necessary information is available to troubleshoot efficiently.
Develop and maintain our continuous delivery pipeline for consistent daily software releases with zero downtime (through build process, packaging, testing and automated deployment).
- 4+ years of hands-on experience of intensive coding in one or more high-level languages (design and programming) such as Java, Go, C++, and Python of course
- Knowledge of current Python technologies, especially general knowledge of Python 3.x and object orientation (OOP) as well as experience with the system and networking modules and the handling of concurrency
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Professional experience with Build and CI systems (e.g. Maven, Jenkins) and Configuration Management tools (e.g. Ansible) would be a huge plus
- Profound knowledge of a wide range of technologies, such as HAProxy, PostgreSQL, noSQL, VPN/IPsec, ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, collectd, Docker, Kubernetes, etc. would be an advantage
- Fluent English
This company is experiencing significant growth whilst the online gaming industry continues to grow at pace.